Diese Werbung wird für Fiat-Bravo.info Mitglieder nicht angezeigt, wenn Sie angemeldet sind!

SmartTools Blogs

dajno46

Mitglied

Registrierungsdatum: 10. August 2009

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 9. Februar 2011, 10:41

Front suspension issue

Wird nicht angezeigt, wenn Sie angemeldet sind!

Hi,

I need help. My Bravo is eating only left front tyre, and i went to check it up and the deeler said its ok but i'am sure it isnt. And front of the car is much lower then it should be. . .i changed drop links, and rubber parts and i know its not springs or struts. . .so what could it be?

Tnx

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »dajno46« (9. Februar 2011, 12:27)

swordfish1986

Bravo-Meister

• »swordfish1986« ist männlich

Registrierungsdatum: 7. Februar 2009

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 10. Februar 2011, 18:15

Hello dajno46 and welcome in our Fiat-Bravo Forum!

The best way to handle your Problem: go to a other garage. It must be a problem on the axis etc. when you have an different abrasion between your left and your right front tyre. They usually will do a measurement of the axis on your car.

Perhaps you can talk first with your actually garage. Maybe they will check your car better when they know you will let check your car in a other garage after this.

Infos über meinen Bravo: Racing 1.4 T-Jet 120 PS, Maranello Rot (Perlglanz), Blue&Me, getönte Scheiben, Parksensoren hinten, Mittelarmlehne vorne+hinten, 17" Racing Felgen, gelb-rot lackierte Bremssättel, Ragazzon ESD

Legende:

Forum enthält keine neuen Beiträge
Forum enthält neue Beiträge
Forum ist geschlossen
Forum ist ein externer Link

Anzeigen